Here is a list of the books I'm currently reading or planning to read this year in no particular order (reviews to come):
- Rooms by James L. Rubart - about 50% done
- My Antonia by Willa Cather - about 10% done
- Conversation Marketing: Internet Marketing Strategies by Ian Lurie
- If You're Clueless About Starting Your Own Business by Seth Godin
- All Marketers Are Liars by Seth Godin
- Apples Are Square: Thinking Differently About Leadership by Susan Kuczmarski, Thomas D. Kuczmarski
- A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce
- Sons and Lovers by D.H. Lawrence
- The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace: Empowering Organizations by Encouraging People by Gary Chapman
- The Secret Holocaust Diaries: The Untold Story of Nonna Bannister by Carolyn Tomlin, Denise George and Nonna Bannister
I've also received a few books authors have asked me to review. I'll be reading/reviewing those as I have time.
Have other recommendations for me? Let me know!