Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Reading List - January 2012

Last year I posted my reading list for 2011.  As I was preparing my list for 2012, I looked back at that list and was surprised to see I had only read two of the five books I was planning to read.  I read more books last year (I swear), but I apparently skipped the rest of the list for other choices.  I still want to read those three books, so I'll carry them over to this year and add in the others I've accumulated since then.

Here is a list of the books I'm currently reading or planning to read this year in no particular order (reviews to come):
  1. Rooms by James L. Rubart - about 50% done
  2. My Antonia by Willa Cather - about 10% done
  3. Conversation Marketing: Internet Marketing Strategies by Ian Lurie
  4. If You're Clueless About Starting Your Own Business by Seth Godin
  5. All Marketers Are Liars by Seth Godin
  6. Apples Are Square: Thinking Differently About Leadership by Susan Kuczmarski, Thomas D. Kuczmarski
  7. A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce
  8. Sons and Lovers by D.H. Lawrence
  9. The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace: Empowering Organizations by Encouraging People by Gary Chapman
  10. The Secret Holocaust Diaries: The Untold Story of Nonna Bannister by Carolyn Tomlin, Denise George and Nonna Bannister

I've also received a few books authors have asked me to review.  I'll be reading/reviewing those as I have time.

Have other recommendations for me?  Let me know!